To foster the development of young cardiologists, ACC offers FIT Fellow in Training (FIT) membership for all cardiovascular trainees in ACC Chapter countries for the duration of their cardiovascular training.
- Complimentary online subscription to JACC
- Full access to ACC.org
- Exclusive discounts on ACC Live Events and products
- Opportunity to serve on the ACC International FIT Working Group
- Invitations to FIT events and programming
- Networking opportunities with ACC members from around the world
- Be enrolled in a cardiovascular training program
- Be receiving training in a ACC Chapter Country –or– be a resident of a Chapter Country
- FIT membership is free.
How to Apply
If you know how to contact your local ACC Chapter, provide the following information to your local chapter:
Name of Training Institution
Training Year (Graduation)
If you do not know your country Chapter Governor:
- Obtain a formal letter from your institution verifying your enrollment in a cardiovascular training program
- Complete this online form
- Send your letter of support to the ACC International Affairs Team at email@example.com
- Applicants are strongly suggested to apply in June. However, applications are accepted throughout the year.