ACC Advocacy is actively working with Congress, state governments, and other key stakeholders to develop a health care system that puts patients first and rewards cardiovascular professionals for their commitment to quality, evidence-based care. Building relationships with policy-making groups is only one way that advocacy is shaping the future of cardiology. Another part of ACC advocacy is providing resources that improve its members’ clinical, administrative, and leadership capabilities. This library features webinars addressing hot topics in advocacy, critical policy issues for cardiovascular medicine, and skills for getting involved in advocacy. Members can view them for free and learn how to help the College advance its mission of improving heart health.
- How to Get Involved in Advocacy
- SGR is Repealed. Now What? Understanding MACRA
- ICD-10 Implementation Information and Contingency Plans for Your Office
- Advocacy Update for the CVT Section
- Advocacy Update on Medical Research Funding & Graduate Medical Education Funding