- Choose your reporting method:
- Claims: self-report by appending quality codes to claims (see Table 3)
- Qualified Registry (see Table 4)
- Certified EHR direct product (see Table 5)
- Certified EHR data submission vendor (see Table 5)
- Qualified Clinical Data Registry (see Table 6)
- Individual Measures
- Measures Group
- ACC-Sponsored Reporting Mechanisms for Individual Eligible Professionals
- NCDR PINNACLE and Diabetes Collaborative Registries: Qualified Clinical Data Registry
- Individual Reporting of Individual Measures (see Table 6)
- 16 measures covering four NQS quality domains reported (see Table 7 for measures reported)
- ACC PQRSwizard: Qualified Registry
- Individual Reporting of Measures Groups (see Table 4)
- Two measures groups available: Coronary Artery Disease and Heart Failure (see Table 8 for measures groups)
- Other Registry and EHR Reporting Methods
ACC-Sponsored Reporting Mechanisms for INDIVIDUAL Eligible Professionals
- NCDR PINNACLE and Diabetes Collaborative Registries Qualified Clinical Data Registry Reporting Option
- If your practice is not yet submitting data from your EHR via the system integration (SI) solution, or at least in the process of data mapping with the SI solution, you may not be eligible to use the PINNACLE or Diabetes Collaborative Registry for 2016 PQRS submission. Practices must be submitting production data by November 2016 in order to report through the QCDR.
- If your practice participates or intends to participate through the PINNACLE or Diabetes Collaborative Registries, you do not have to register with CMS during the Group Practice Reporting Option registration period. The PINNACLE and Diabetes Collaborative Registries, as with all other individual reporting options, does not require pre-registration with CMS.
- If you have questions about the PINNACLE or Diabetes Collaborative Registries and participating in PQRS, contact the Registry Support Team at 800-257-4737 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PQRSwizard is an easy to use online tool to help physicians and other eligible professionals quickly and easily participate in the PQRS. Similar to online tax preparation software, the PQRSwizard helps guide professionals through a few easy steps to rapidly collect, validate and submit their results to CMS for payment. PQRSwizard is powered by the CECity registry, a CMS Qualified Registry for PQRS reporting.
- Groups of 10 or more providers are eligible for a group discount by downloading, completing and submitting a 2016 Group Discount Form.
Other Reporting Options
For 2016 and beyond, EHR systems need to be considered certified EHR technology (CEHRT) under the program established by the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC). The ONC certification process has established standards and other criteria for structured data that EHRs must use. The e-CQM specifications will be used for multiple programs, including the EHR-based reporting option for the PQRS as well as the Medicare EHR Incentive Program to reduce the burden on providers participating in multiple quality programs.
Click on the links below to find downloadable documents listing qualified registries and EHR vendors: