Cover Story | MedAxiom’s Top Five Takeaways
Clinicians and administrators are all working towards the same goal: achieving the Quadruple Aim of better outcomes, lower costs, improved patient experience and improved clinician experience.
While there's near universal alignment on this goal, how to achieve the Quadruple Aim is overwhelming to most organizations, especially given numerous competing priorities and increasing regulatory requirements.
As the health care industry continues to evolve at a rapid pace, cardiovascular professionals must take the helm and shape the industry's future.
MedAxiom offers these five key takeaways from CV Summit:
- Dyad leadership is non-negotiable.
- Disruption from outside the industry is in progress and inevitable; we must challenge tradition and insist on change.
- Cardiology programs need to own and drive transformation.
- Access is still a top of mind issue. Figuring out the best practice for Advanced Practice Providers operationally and from a compensation standpoint is key.
- Clinician well-being cannot be ignored.
Keywords: ACC Publications, Cardiology Magazine, Longitudinal Studies, Administrative Personnel, Health Care Sector
< Back to Listings