As an attendee of last week's Cardiovascular Summit, you now have newfound knowledge and strategies to achieve the Quadruple Aim of balancing operational excellence and cost efficiency with effective leadership and workforce wellness.
The good news? Your skill-building doesn’t have to end.
Join the ACC as a member and you’ll gain access to resources and tools to help you run a smarter practice all year long.
Join now for exclusive savings available only to CV Summit Attendees:
Save 20%* with promo code CVSummit18.
Just enter the code on your application to SAVE and gain access to:
- Practice improvement resources covering CPT and ICD-10 coding, reimbursement, and health IT—as well as our all-new MACRA Hub—on ACC.org
- 60+ free webinars covering all areas of practice and 300+ free online educational opportunities
- Online resources and e-newsletters like the Cardiovascular Administrator e-Newsletter to help you stay up-to-date on the latest practice information and policy changes
- Networking and leadership opportunities through the Cardiovascular Management Member Section
- Deep discounts on live courses – including the ACC Annual Scientific Sessions – worth more than the cost of membership alone
Why go it alone? Let the ACC partner with you to improve your practice, empower your providers and pursue the best possible patient care.
*Savings equates to $50 off first year’s annual dues. Savings apply to first year of membership only, and regular membership rates apply for each subsequent membership year. The ACC membership year runs January-December, and members will be billed in September for the following year. Regular member rate is $250.