Join the ACC for FREE with Your Registration to ACC Accreditation Services' Congress
ACC Accreditation Services is offering FREE ACC membership through December 2018 to attendees of the Accreditation Congress!
ACC membership will provide you with the opportunity earn CME/CE credit all year long by taking advantage of all your member benefits, including reading the JACC Journals and participating in complimentary online educational activities.
To redeem this offer, simply download and submit one of the below applications with Promo Code CONGRESS17 depending on your professional role:
Applications must be received no later than December 7, 2017.
Submit your application to us via mail, email or fax:
ACC Member Recruitment
American College of Cardiology
2400 N Street, NW
Washington, DC 20037
**To apply as a cardiovascular team member, you must fall under one of the following professional types: Advanced Practice Nurse, Registered Nurse, Clinical Pharmacist, Physician Assistant, Cardiovascular Technologist, Cardiac Rehabilitation Specialist, Cardiovascular Genetic Counselor.
As an ACC Member You Can:
- Learn how to adjust to practice changes with over 60 FREE webinars covering issues in all aspects of practice
- Read about the latest clinical developments in six JACC Journals
- Access the latest practice information with eNewsletters filled with what you need to know to evolve with the latest policy changes
- Receive notices and alerts of the latest advocacy news
- Access the latest clinical guidelines and access them on-the-go with ACC's Guideline App
- Save with deep discounts on digital products and live courses
- Learn for FREE with hundreds of educational and self-assessment opportunities online
- Network with over 54,000 cardiovascular professionals worldwide
- Gain unrestricted access to ACC.org, filled with the latest news in 20+ clinical topic hubs
- Get involved and influence health care policy by voicing your support and sharing concerns with lawmakers in your working groups, council and at the annual Legislative Conference