The American College of Cardiology's 68th Annual Scientific Session and Expo, ACC.19, will draw over 12,000 cardiovascular professionals from around the world to New Orleans for three days of world-class education and networking unlike anything else.
ACC members can save over $400 on ACC.19 registration. Even better? Cardiac rehab professionals like you SAVE on membership this month.
Our Special February Offer
Do you hold a national board certification? Apply to become an Associate of the American College of Cardiology. This month, you pay only $110 — 30% off the usual price — to join the ACC. Just use code CrpAACC when you complete your online membership application.
The AACC designation recognizes cardiovascular professionals who, through advanced education, training and professional development, have dedicated themselves to providing the highest level of cardiovascular care. It identifies you to peers and patients alike as a rehab professional at the very top of your field.
Associates are also voting members of the College, a privilege otherwise reserved only for Masters and Fellows of the ACC.
Don't Have a Board Certification?
That's not a problem! You can join the ACC as a Cardiovascular Team member and still save over 30% on your first year of membership. Use code CRPSave19.
Pay only $95 for 2019 membership and get access to benefits designed to help you elevate the quality of care you provide.
Your Member Benefits
As an ACC member, you'll have access to benefits worth over $3,000 per year, including deep discounts on live courses like the Annual Scientific Session, access to all six JACC Journals, and so much more. Explore the full range of benefits below.
Why Join: Your Membership Benefits
Why Join: Your Membership Benefits
What do you get for your membership dollars? You'll gain access to benefits worth over $3,000 annually.
As a Member you can:
- Read about the latest clinical developments in six JACC journals: The Journal of the American College of Cardiology, JACC: Imaging, JACC: Interventions, JACC: Heart Failure, JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology and JACC: Basic to Translational Science
- Participate in a variety of working groups just for the Cardiovascular Team—sorted by professional type and interest area, including Advocacy, Education and more
- Access the latest guidelines—including on-the-go with ACC’s new guidelines app
- Stay up-to-date with 300+ FREE educational opportunities, many of which offer CE credit
- Access mobile applications that help you have more productive conversations with patients about their conditions, treatments and care maintenance
- Gain unrestricted access to ACC’s new website, filled with the latest news and information
- Gain an advocate for your interests, as we fight for your priorities in all aspects of practice—from certification to reimbursement and to federal and state representatives, regulatory bodies and payers.
- Focus on your specialty and/or interest area with ACC’s 21+ Member Sections—including a Member Section dedicated to the Cardiovascular Team
- Influence College initiatives and direction through participation on Councils, Committees, and Working Groups—there’s a CVT Member on nearly committee working to ensure your voice is heard.
- Save with deep discounts on digital products and live courses—including savings on the ACC Annual Scientific Session worth more than the cost of membership alone!
- Participate in ACC’s quality initiatives to improve patient care including the NCDR Registries and more
- Receive membership in your local chapter for additional networking and educational opportunities locally
There's no better time to become a member of the American College of Cardiology.