The Interventional Member Section and Leadership Council provides a forum for interventional cardiovascular specialist members within the ACC, and works to develop an overarching strategy for the College's current and upcoming interventional initiatives and activities.
Through section meetings, work groups and ongoing discussions, section members participate in an organized way and develop a collective voice to advance and advocate priorities and increase educational opportunities within the ACC that correspond both to the College's mission and the Section's objectives.
- To improve quality of care
- To strengthen advocacy efforts for the recognition of interventional cardiology and its role in patient care, and for improved access to care
- To increase the opportunities for interventional education
- To enhance opportunities for mentoring and career development
- To foster relationships with other organizations that support interventional cardiology