The updated AnticoagEvaluator helps clinicians make informed decisions on antithrombotic therapy for their non-valvular AF patients.
Use the app to:
- Calculate a patient's stroke risk (CHA2DS2-Vasc), bleed risk (HAS-BLED and concomitant meds), and renal function (Cockroft-Gault Equation)
- Review stroke prevention therapy guidance based on ACC/AHA/HRS's 2014 Guidelines for the Management of Patients with Atrial Fibrillation
- Improve accurate use of DOACs with adjusted dosage based on prescribing information, fine-tuned for renal and other patient characteristics
- Determine appropriate therapy for a patient by reviewing
- Synthesized individualized risk for antithrombotic therapy options based on clinical trials (e.g., ACTIVE-A, RE-LY, ROCKET-AF, ARISTOTLE, ENGAGE-AF)
- Relevant safety information and full prescribing information for all therapy options
If you had downloaded the previous AnticoagEvaluator version on your iPhone or iPad before December 2015, simply update the app on your Apple device to access the updated version. For all other users, this update app is available for free on the web, and in the iTunes and Google Play app stores. Use the links below to access the app today.
This app was developed as part of ACC's Anticoagulation Initiative and is an update to the original AnticoagEvaluator App. Its content was adapted from a web tool created by Peter Loewen, ACPR, Pharm.D., FCSHP, which can be viewed at http://www.sparctool.com/. The app was further refined and vetted through review and user testing by physicians, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, and other relevant specialists.
This app was developed as part of the ACC's Anticoagulation Initiative. Financial support for the app was provided by Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. All content was independently developed with no sponsor involvement.
We want to hear from you!
Help the ACC find new and better ways to deliver guideline content to clinicians. Share your feedback:
- Complete a feedback survey
- Leave comments on the App’s iTunes or Google Play page
Learn more about the App by reviewing a list of frequently asked questions.