The ACC is working to provide resources to help members take care of their own mental and physical well-being while on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic. Visit the COVID-19: Resources For Clinician Well-Being page for resources specific to these unprecedented times.
Need help? Counseling resources are available.
- Survey Results Explore Burnout, Stress Among CV Program Directors
- Physician Wellness for Pediatric and Congenital Cardiologists: What Can We Do Now?
- ACC, AHA, ESC, WHF Issue Joint Opinion on Improving Clinician Well-Being Worldwide
- Women, Early Career Cardiologists Most Likely to Experience Emotional, Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Maintaining Professionalism and Ethics in Cardiovascular Care