The ACC is working to provide resources to help members take care of their own mental and physical well-being while on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic. Visit the COVID-19: Resources For Clinician Well-Being page for resources specific to these unprecedented times.
Need help? Counseling resources are available.
- Physician Wellness for Pediatric and Congenital Cardiologists: What Can We Do Now?
- ACC, AHA, ESC, WHF Issue Joint Opinion on Improving Clinician Well-Being Worldwide
- Women, Early Career Cardiologists Most Likely to Experience Emotional, Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Maintaining Professionalism and Ethics in Cardiovascular Care
- Survey Finds More Than Half of Pediatric Cardiology Nurses Are Burned Out
- The Burden of Battle: Understanding the Impact of Emotional Trauma on African American Health Care Professionals and Your Patients
- Does Burnout, Career Satisfaction Vary by Physician Race/Ethnicity?
- Podcast: Clinician Well-Being During a Time of Crisis
- Summer COVID-19 Education Series On Demand
- Parental Leave in Cardiovascular Disease Training Programs (JACC)
- Clinician Well-Being Infographic
- The Imperative of Addressing Clinician Well-Being (JACC)
- Local Processes to Improve Clinician Well-Being: A Recipe For Success