CardioSource® Plus is a facility-wide subscription to virtually all of ACC's online educational resources. For one flat fee, you can provide everyone at your facility with access to:
Click the button below to request more information on CardioSource® Plus Today!
Already a CardioSource® Plus subscriber? Click the button below to access your subscription.
- Board prep activities in general cardiology, adult congenital heart disease, heart failure, interventional cardiology, echocardiography, and nuclear cardiology
- Thousands of high quality self-assessment questions
- Hundreds of points toward Part II of the ABIM's MOC program
- Hundreds of hours of CME credit, including:
- 85 echo credits
- 15 nuclear cardiology credits
- A library of heart murmurs (Heart Songs)
- Yearly highlights from ACC's annual scientific session
Your subscription unlocks the power of the single most authoritative and comprehensive professional resource on cardiovascular medicine to your students, practitioners and other professionals in the medical field. CardioSource® Plus… one click, one account, one flat rate for everyone at your entire facility or practice (including ACC members and nonmembers).
A subscription to CardioSource® Plus includes:
Get more than $7,350 of education per person for everyone at your institution for one low price! That's over 500 Hours of CME Credit and 200 MOC Points!
Get connected today with CardioSource® Plus, the single, most authoritative source for cardiovascular information and education. Plus, we are pleased to inform you that the American College of Cardiology and Wolters Kluwer are now partnering to provide access to ACC's Cardiosource® Plus. As a benefit of this new partnership every subscription will now include unlimited users at their institution. Get connected today with CardioSource® Plus, the single, most authoritative source for cardiovascular information and education.