Now offering the CMP for Cardiac Arrhythmias and Electrophysiology!
Reduced: $900 (FIT, CCA, Emeritus)
EP SAP covers the entire field of clinical cardiac electrophysiology, and is a great resource for:
- Perfecting your knowledge of electrophysiology. Use EP SAP to identify your knowledge gaps, reinforce your existing knowledge, and learn new information.
- Earning CME/MOC/ECME credit. EP SAP offers 56 CME credits and medical knowledge MOC points.
- Meeting Your MOC Assessment Option. EP SAP now offers the Collaborative Maintenance Pathway (CMP), a new option for cardiologists wishing to meet their MOC assessment requirement. The CMP integrates lifelong learning with assessment and is the shortest path between learning and maintaining your credentials. Learn more about the CMP.
- Passing the Boards. Use EP SAP to prepare for the Boards – learn about the ABIM blueprint, simulate taking a Board exam, practice with hundreds of ABIM-style questions that include rationale, references, and links to related text, learn from educational text and lectures, and identify your knowledge gaps so you can plan additional study.
EP SAP Features
- Thorough coverage of the field through a comprehensive text plus hundreds of Board style questions:
- Challenge yourself with questions that are ALL case-based rather than simple knowledge questions.
- Create custom quizzes and simulate Board exams to personalize your learning.
- Link from each question to its related text so you can quickly and easily learn more on that subject.
- An enhanced quiz engine lets you easily highlight and bookmark questions so you can revisit them later.
- Regular updates. EP SAP will be updated yearly! Each year, new science and guidelines will be added to all topics, while 20% of topics will be thoroughly revised and republished. Over a 5-year period, the entire product will refreshed.
- Convenient online format gives you easy access from anywhere.
- A New 5-year Access model. Your purchase gives you dedicated access for 5 years and includes the yearly updates mentioned above.
- 56 CME and MOC medical knowledge points. ECME credit is available for users outside the US.
- Print options let you print text and/or questions at your convenience.
EP SAP is available online.
EP SAP Table of Contents
- Basic Physiology, Anatomy, Pharmacology, and
- Core Concepts of Clinical Arrhythmias
- Bradycardias and Conduction Disorders
- Atrial Arrhythmias
- Supraventricular Tachycardias
- Ventricular Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Implantable Electronic Devices
- Clinical Scenarios and Syndromes
- Member: $1,500
- Nonmember: $1,900
- Reduced: $900 (FIT, CCA, Emeritus)
The target audience for EP SAP includes electrophysiologists and other healthcare professionals with an interest in electrophysiology.
Upon completion of this activity, learners should be able to:
- Identify knowledge gaps and target study to fill those gaps in preparation for the ABIM Certification/Maintenance of Certification Exam in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Review and discuss one or more of the following to optimize the quality and provision of clinical care pertinent to the practice of clinical cardiac electrophysiology:
- Clinical and practice guidelines, recommendations and protocols
- Emerging research information and application to practice
- Quality and/or cost of care issues
- Multispecialty and multidisciplinary collaboration and communication
- Patient safety strategies
- Performance improvement
- Cultural competency
Date of Release
Late January 2019 and then rolling. Updates will be made every year.
Term of Approval/Date of CME & MOC Expiration
Rolling. Each topic's term of approval is displayed on the product's dashboard.
Term of Access
Your purchase provides you with 5 years of access from date of purchase.
The American College of Cardiology Foundation (ACCF) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The ACCF designates this enduring material for a maximum of 56 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activities.
While offering CME credits noted above, this program is not intended to provide extensive training or certification in the field.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 56 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
This activity is an Accredited Self-Assessment Program (Section 3) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of The Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada, and approved by the Canadian Cardiovascular Society on 22/01/2019 and expires 01/22. Remember to visit MAINPORT to record your learning and outcomes. You may claim a maximum of 56 hours (credits are automatically calculated).
EP SAP will be accredited by the European Board for Accreditation in Cardiology (EBAC) for 56 hours of External CME credits. Each participant should claim only those hours of credit that have actually been spent in the educational activity. The Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) and the European Board for Accreditation in Cardiology (EBAC) have recognized each other's accreditation systems as substantially equivalent. Apply for credit through the post-course evaluation.
You may receive a full refund by canceling your order within 7 days of purchase. Claiming any type of credit for the product during that time will make you ineligible for a refund.