CathSAP is available online.
CathSAP – Brand New!
Looking for the previous version, CathSAP 5? Launch it by clicking the button below.
CathSAP covers the entire field of interventional cardiology, and is a great resource for:
- Perfecting your knowledge of interventional cardiology. Use CathSAP to identify your knowledge gaps, reinforce your existing knowledge, and learn new information.
- Earning CME/MOC/ECME credit. CathSAP will offer enough CME credit and MOC points in Medical Knowledge for all your licensing and certification requirements for up to 5 years. 120+ credits!
- Passing the Boards. Use CathSAP to prepare for the Boards – learn about the ABIM blueprint, simulate taking a Board exam, practice with hundreds of ABIM-style questions that include rationale, references, and links to related text, learn from educational text and lectures, and identify your knowledge gaps so you can plan additional study.
What's New About This Version of CathSAP?
- Regular updates. CathSAP will now be updated yearly! Each year, new science and guidelines will be added to all topics, while 20% of topics will be thoroughly revised and republished. Over a 5-year period, the entire product will refreshed.
- Improved access model. Your purchase now gives you dedicated access for 5 years and includes the yearly updates mentioned above. No more guessing about which version you should buy to meet your needs/timeline.
- Better pricing. The previous version of CathSAP cost $400 per year. This version is only $300 per year -- a 25% savings!
- ECME credit is now available for users outside the US.
- An enhanced quiz engine lets you easily highlight and bookmark questions so you can revisit them later.
- New print options let you print text and/or questions at your convenience.
What Popular Features are Returning?
- Convenient online format gives you easy access from anywhere.
- Educational material in both text and video format allows you to learn by reading or watching/listening to a presentation. Did you know that CathSAP includes all the lectures from ACC's Interventional Board Review course?
- Even better questions:
- Challenge yourself with questions that are ALL case-based rather than simple knowledge questions.
- Create custom quizzes and simulate Board exams to personalize your learning.
- Link from each question to its related text so you can quickly and easily learn more on that subject.
- All the CME and MOC credit you need to stay licensed and certified. Plus, ECME is available for users outside the U.S.
- Case Selection & Management
- Procedural Techniques
- Complications of Coronary Intervention
- Catheter-Based Management of Noncoronary Disease
- Structural Heart Disease – Coming in Q3 2019
- Basic Science
- Anatomy, Anatomic Variants, Anatomic Pathology
- Cardiac Imaging & Assessment
- Miscellaneous Topics
The target audience for CathSAP includes interventional cardiologists and other healthcare professionals with an interest in interventional cardiology.
Upon completion of this activity, learners should be able to:
- Employ appropriate case selection and patient management strategies selection and patient management
- Apply the latest major clinical trial data for coronary, peripheral, and structural intervention
- Define the indications and appropriate utilization of coronary, peripheral, and structural intervention in the management of cardiovascular disease
- Discuss appropriate techniques for coronary, peripheral, and structural intervention
- Identify the issues of imaging, radiation risks and safety as they relate to coronary, peripheral, and structural intervention techniques
- Cite the current basic information relating to vascular biology, including plaque formation, injury and restenosis
- Demonstrate the appropriate utilization of pharmaceuticals in interventional cardiology, including antiplatelet agents, thrombolytics, anticoagulants, antiarrhythmics and vasoactive drugs
Rolling. Each topic's term of approval is displayed on the product's dashboard.
Your purchase provides you with 5 years of access from date of purchase.
The American College of Cardiology Foundation (ACCF) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The ACCF designates this enduring material for a maximum of 130 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activities.
While offering CME credits noted above, this program is not intended to provide extensive training or certification in the field.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 130 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
This activity is an Accredited Self-Assessment Program (Section 3) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of The Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada, and approved by the Canadian Cardiovascular Society on 22/01/2019 and expires 01/22. Remember to visit MAINPORT to record your learning and outcomes. You may claim a maximum of 130 hours (credits are automatically calculated).
CathSAP will be accredited by the European Board for Accreditation in Cardiology (EBAC) for 130 hours of External CME credits. Each participant should claim only those hours of credit that have actually been spent in the educational activity. The Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) and the European Board for Accreditation in Cardiology (EBAC) have recognized each other's accreditation systems as substantially equivalent. Apply for credit through the post-course evaluation.