Now offering the CMP for Interventional Cardiology!
Reduced: $900 (FIT, CCA, Emeritus)
CathSAP covers the entire field of interventional cardiology, and is a great resource for:
- Perfecting your knowledge of interventional cardiology. Use CathSAP to identify your knowledge gaps, reinforce your existing knowledge, and learn new information.
- Earning CME/MOC credit. CathSAP offers enough CME credit and MOC points in Medical Knowledge for all your licensing and certification requirements for up to 5 years. 122 credits!
- Meeting Your MOC Assessment Option. CathSAP now offers the Collaborative Maintenance Pathway (CMP), a new option for cardiologists wishing to meet their MOC assessment requirement. The CMP integrates lifelong learning with assessment and is the shortest path between learning and maintaining your credentials. Learn more about the CMP.
- Passing the Boards. Use CathSAP to prepare for the Boards – learn about the ABIM blueprint, simulate taking a Board exam, practice with hundreds of ABIM-style questions that include rationale, references, and links to related text, learn from educational text and lectures, and identify your knowledge gaps so you can plan additional study.
What's New About This Version of CathSAP?
- Regular updates. CathSAP is updated yearly to reflect the latest science, guidelines and trials. Updates are published every February.
- Improved access model. Your purchase now gives you dedicated access for 5 years and includes the yearly updates mentioned above. No more guessing about which version you should buy to meet your needs/timeline.
- Better pricing. The previous version of CathSAP cost $400 per year. This version is only $300 per year -- a 25% savings!
- ECME credit is now available for users outside the US.
- An enhanced quiz engine lets you easily highlight and bookmark questions so you can revisit them later.
- New print options let you print text and/or questions at your convenience.
What Popular Features are Returning?
- Convenient online format gives you easy access from anywhere.
- Educational material in both text and video format allows you to learn by reading or watching/listening to a presentation. Did you know that CathSAP includes all the lectures from ACC's Interventional Board Review course?
- Even better questions:
- Challenge yourself with questions that are ALL case-based rather than simple knowledge questions.
- Create custom quizzes and simulate Board exams to personalize your learning.
- Link from each question to its related text so you can quickly and easily learn more on that subject.
- All the CME and MOC credit you need to stay licensed and certified.
CathSAP is available online.
CathSAP Table of Contents
- Case Selection & Management
- Procedural Techniques I: Fundamentals of Cardiac Catheterization
- Procedural Techniques II:
- Coronary Interventional Equipment and Techniques
- Post-Procedural Care
- Complications of Coronary Intervention
- Catheter-Based Management of Noncoronary Disease
- Basic Science
- Anatomy, Anatomic Variants, Anatomic Pathology
- Cardiac Imaging & Assessment
- Miscellaneous Topics
- Member: $1,500
- Nonmember: $1,900
- Reduced: $900 (FIT, CCA, Emeritus)
The target audience for CathSAP includes interventional cardiologists and other healthcare professionals with an interest in interventional cardiology.
Upon completion of this activity, learners should be able to:
- Employ appropriate case selection and patient management strategies selection and patient management
- Apply the latest major clinical trial data for coronary, peripheral, and structural intervention
- Define the indications and appropriate utilization of coronary, peripheral, and structural intervention in the management of cardiovascular disease
- Discuss appropriate techniques for coronary, peripheral, and structural intervention
- Identify the issues of imaging, radiation risks and safety as they relate to coronary, peripheral, and structural intervention techniques
- Cite the current basic information relating to vascular biology, including plaque formation, injury and restenosis
- Demonstrate the appropriate utilization of pharmaceuticals in interventional cardiology, including antiplatelet agents, thrombolytics, anticoagulants, antiarrhythmics and vasoactive drugs
Date of Release
January 2019 and then rolling. Updates will be made every year.
Term of Approval/Date of CME & MOC Expiration
Rolling. Each topic's term of approval is displayed on the product's dashboard.
Term of Access
Your purchase provides you with 5 years of access from date of purchase.
Joint Accreditation Statement
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the American College of Cardiology Foundation (ACCF). ACCF is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The ACCF designates this enduring material for a maximum of 122 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ABIM Maintenance of Certification
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 122 Medical Knowledge MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit. Once your MOC claim is submitted to the ACCME no modifications can be made to your overall credit claim. Participants can claim credit only once.
The American College of Cardiology Foundation has been authorized by the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated 122 Category 1 CME credits.
You may receive a full refund by canceling your order within 7 days of purchase. Claiming any type of credit for the product during that time will make you ineligible for a refund.