Thank you for participating in ACC Quality Summit Virtual 2020!
In a year of unexpected challenges, the pursuit of quality in cardiovascular care is more important than ever.
Do more with the strategies and insights you gained during the Summit: Become an ACC member!
Nurse practitioners, registered nurses, physician assistants and other members of the Cardiovascular (CV) Team* who join the ACC by October 31 save 40% on 2021 membership. Plus, you get free membership through the end of 2020. Use code Quality20 when you complete the online membership application.
Is most your time spent in cardiovascular management? CV managers and service line administrators** can also save! Get complimentary membership for the rest of 2020 and pay only $200 for 2021 membership. Just use promo code QSummit20 on your application.
Not in either one of these two groups? You can still join the ACC to get year-round access to benefits that include:
Multiplatform access to the entire family of JACC Journals
Discounts on live meetings – including the Annual Scientific Session – and educational products
*Offer applies to new member applications only. CV Team member designations include: CNS, NP, RN, PA, PharmD, RCCS, RCIS, RVS, RVT, RCES, RCS, RDCS, EPC, OT, PT, CP, CSW, RD.
**Those engaged in the management of cardiovascular practice or who are members of the cardiovascular service line. Offer applies to new member applications only.
- JACC: Advances
- JACC: Asia
- JACC: Basic to Translational Science
- JACC: CardioOncology
- JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- JACC: Case Reports
- JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- JACC: Heart Failure
- Current Members
- Campaign for the Future
- Become a Member
- Renew Your Membership
- Member Benefits and Resources
- Member Sections
- ACC Member Directory
- Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Anticoagulation Management
- Arrhythmias and Clinical EP
- Cardiac Surgery
- Chronic Angina
- Congenital Heart Disease and Pediatric Cardiology
- COVID-19 Hub
- Diabetes and Cardiometabolic Disease
- Geriatric Cardiology
- Heart Failure and Cardiomyopathies
- Invasive Cardiovascular Angiography and Intervention
- Noninvasive Imaging
- Pericardial Disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension and Venous Thromboembolism
- Sports and Exercise Cardiology
- Stable Ischemic Heart Disease
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Vascular Medicine
- Clinical Updates & Discoveries
- Advocacy & Policy
- Perspectives & Analysis
- Meeting Coverage
- ACC Member Publications
- ACC Podcasts
- Online Learning Catalog
- Understanding MOC
- Products and Resources
- Image and Slide Gallery
- Annual Scientific Session
© 2022 American College of Cardiology Foundation. All rights reserved.