HF SAP covers the entire field of advanced heart failure and transplant cardiology, and is a great resource for:
- Perfecting your knowledge of heart failure. Use HF SAP to reinforce your existing knowledge and learn new information.
Complimentary access to selected clinicians is provided by
HF SAP Features
- Thorough coverage of the field through a comprehensive text, presentations, and hundreds of self-assessment questions.
- Regular updates. HF SAP is updated yearly to reflect the latest science, guidelines and trials. Updates are published every February.
- Convenient online format gives you easy access from anywhere.
- A 5-year Access model. Your purchase gives you dedicated access for 5 years and includes the yearly updates mentioned above.
- Print options let you print text and/or questions at your convenience.
- All the CME and MOC credit you need to stay licensed and certified – up to 47 credits per year. Plus, ECME is available for users outside the U.S.
HF SAP Table of Contents
- Acute Heart Failure
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Mechanical Circulatory Support
- Heart Transplant
- Specific Etiologies
Expiration Date: Your access to this product will expire on Jan. 31, 2024.