Highlights from The International Society for Heart & Lung Transplantation Meeting – ISHLT 2021
Part of the monthly HF&T and FIT Section educational series, this co-sponsored webinar by the ACC Fellows in Training and Heart Failure & Transplant sections will overview key updates from the 2021 International Society of Heart and Lung Transplantation Scientific Sessions. Join us as we overview major research highlights and advances in the fields of advanced heart failure, transplantation, and mechanical circulatory support.
- Updates in Mechanical Circulatory Support
- Ventricular Recovery on LVADs
- Sensitization, Immunosuppression, Rejection Strategies
- Hepatitis C Donors Strategies
- Impact of New UNOS Allocation Criteria on Cardiac Transplantation
- COVID-19 in Cardiac Transplantation/MCS