The key to improving the quality of cardiovascular care worldwide is through collaboration. And that collaboration can only be achieved through active, meaningful dialogues had by our members. Get involved by learning more about our ACC International Chapters.
ACC International Chapters
Throughout the past 30 years, ACC's International members and cardiovascular societies around the world have expressed interest in establishing ACC Chapters outside of the United States. To be responsive to the needs of members outside the U.S. and to achieve its international mission, the College approved a policy in 2009 to allow the formation of ACC International Chapters in close collaboration with national CV societies.
A country Chapter helps ACC better serve the needs of its members by:
- Providing a venue for members to meet and discuss issues relevant to the practice of cardiology in their home country
- Offering leadership opportunities to FACC in their home country
- Creating mentoring and networking opportunities amongst FACC and other cardiologists affiliated with the ACC
Interested in forming your own? Click here.
ACC currently has Chapters in the following countries, and multiple Chapters are currently in formation. View a list of the Chapters and their respective governors here.
- Central American Consortium
- Dominican Republic
- Australia and New Zealand
- Hong Kong
- Great Britain and Ireland
- Greece and Cyprus
- Istanbul Consortium
- Serbia & Republic of Srpska
- African Consortium
- Gulf Chapter
Questions? Contact the International Affairs team at firstname.lastname@example.org.