How Can Early Career Cardiologists Build a Successful Research Career: Navigating Clinical Research and Data Sets!
At the end of the presentation participants will:
- Understand the logistics of designing and conducting a multicenter clinical trial
- Learn the nuts and bolts of becoming the principal investigator for a multicenter clinical trial at their institution
- Understand the process of K grant submission
- Learn about available datasets and registries and how to choose the right dataset/registry for their research work
- Poonam Velagapudi, MD (Chair, ACC ECC Section Leadership Council), University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
- Deepak Bhatt, MD, FACC, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA
- Ki Park, MD, FACC, University of Florida, Gainesville, Fl
- Babar Basir, MD, FACC Detroit, MI
- Nadia Sutton, MD, Ann Arbor, MI
- Sunil Rao, MD, FACC, Durham, NC
No credit is being offered for this webinar.