A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. Cookies are used to speed up your access to the Sites and the information you wish to see, as well as for website analytics, marketing efforts, and for functionality.
2. Types of Cookies We Use
We may use the following types of cookies on our Sites:
- Permanent and strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Sites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Sites, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services. They also remember your login details and password, so you don't have to type them in every time you use the Sites.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These are cookies that allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Sites when they are using them. These cookies help us to improve the way our Sites work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are cookies that are used to recognize you when you return to our Sites. These cookies enable us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These are cookies that are used to record your visit to our Sites, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Sites and the advertising displayed on the Sites more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that expire when the browser is closed.
You may control cookie settings in your web browser to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. If you view our Sites without changing your cookie settings, you are indicating your consent to receive all cookies from our Sites. However, if you change your cookie settings to block cookies, some features and functionality of our Sites may not operate as expected.