We’re excited to have you join us and look forward to working with you as a member of the American College of Cardiology. As part of your membership with the College, you’ll receive access to benefits worth thousands that help you to transform cardiovascular care and improve heart health.
Here are a few ways you can get started with your membership:
- Complete your profile and preferences so we send you the information you need, when you want it
- Connect with the ACC’s 19+ Member Sections and connect with the communities
- Connect with one of ACC’s 80+ local chapters to discover networking and education opportunities near you
And as a new member, we invite you to explore the many benefits that help make the ACC your professional home.
A few of the benefits we recommend to you are:
- Cardiovascular Team & Cardiovascular Management Member Section
- These Sections serve as College-wide resources for issues related to the cardiovascular cardiovascular team and cardiovascular enterprise and practice
- ACC’s Quality Initiatives and Quality Improvement for Institutions Program
- These programs give health care institutions a comprehensive suite of cardiovascular registries and service solutions—supporting quality clinical care and improving patient outcomes. The program offers the tools you need to lower costs, increase operational efficiency and have your facility recognized for the high quality care you are delivering.
- 60+ Online Webinars
- Covering practice management issues and more
- 300+ Free Online Educational Opportunities
- Practice Solutions Online
- Access tools for coding and reimbursement, medicare enrollment and claims, HIT and more
- ACC’s patient education and empowerment initiative helps individuals prevent, treat and manage cardiovascular disease