When you join the ACC as a staff member, you become a part of a long tradition of innovative, collaborative and driven individuals dedicated to supporting and implementing the College's mission to transform cardiovascular care and improve heart health.
We employ over 500 staff members in various stages of their careers, with a wide array of expertise and coming from a diverse spectrum of personal and professional backgrounds. We are a professional family, with a culture of collaboration, innovation, wellness and positive energy. We believe in the gold standard that the College represents to the field of cardiovascular care and invite you to explore our career opportunities.
The American College of Cardiology (ACC) values all members of our family, including ACC staff. As the foundation of the organization, ACC staff enjoy world-class benefits and a culture of work-life balance. By joining the ACC, you'll join the ranks of the many other employees who take part in the following benefits.
The American College of Cardiology (ACC) values all members of our College family, including ACC staff. As the foundation of the organization, ACC staff enjoy world-class benefits and a culture of work-life balance. By joining the ACC, you'll join the ranks of the many other employees who take part in the following benefits.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Mentor/Mentoree Program
- Professional Book Club
- Professional Development Courses
Health, Voluntary and Retirement Benefits
- Choice between a PPO or HMO plan for medical health coverage
- PPO plan for dental protection & vision care services
- Company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Health and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- TIAA-CREF retirement plan with a very generous employer contribution
- Multiple voluntary benefit options
- Pre-loaded vacation and sick leave
- Paid Parental leave
- Staggered arrive/leave time and telework opportunities
- Transportation stipend for mass transit, Capital BikeShare or onsite parking
- Shuttle bus service to/from two nearby Metro Stations
- Employee assistance counseling program
- On-site fitness center, classes & wellness events
- Paid community service leave days
- Casual dress code policy