The ACC is planning to produce a new version of EchoSAP – the popular self-assessment program on echocardiography – for release in 2018, and is seeking a qualified and enthusiastic candidate for the position of Editor-in-Chief. EchoSAP helps its users prepare for the initial or recertification exam in echocardiography, stay abreast of new advances in the field, teach others and earn CME credit.
- Participate in market research to test and refine the vision for the product
- Identify objectives and desired outcomes for the SAP with ACC staff
- Create a content outline based on the above and identify authors to write the content
- Review/read/edit all content to assure appropriate topical coverage
- Prepare a timeline and deliverable schedule with ACC staff; adhere to timeline and deliverable schedule and motivate/engage authors to do the same
- Refrain from engaging in any advisory activity for a publication or product which competes with EchoSAP, if the activity involves matters of policy or business strategy or has the potential for future remuneration
An honorarium is offered for this position. Interested candidates should submit a mini CV (one page if possible) and a brief overview of their vision for the product to email@example.com by Dec. 15, 2016. ACC’s Curriculum Design Committee will review all submissions, conduct interviews, and select a final candidate by mid-February 2017.