Maximize claims acceptance! Stay on top of cardiovascular coding changes! The CPT® Reference Guide for Cardiovascular Coding is prepared by cardiovascular specialists for cardiovascular specialists and staff. Order the 2015 CPT Guide today!
Efficiently and accurately report cardiovascular services and procedures with the new CPT® Reference Guide for Cardiovascular Coding. Co-published by the American Medical Association (AMA) and the American College of Cardiology Foundation (ACCF), this all-inclusive cardiology coding and reimbursement resource provides a complete overview of the heart, including cardiovascular basics and common ailments.
CPT guidelines, explanations of significant recent code revisions and the general intent and use of radiological and cardiovascular diagnostic and therapeutic clinical procedures and services will help ensure that providers, administrators and allied health professionals code properly and avoid costly coding mistakes.
Key customized content in the 2015 CPT Guide includes:
- Current coding and payment policy information. Make the most appropriate code selection for diagnostic and therapeutic cardiovascular procedures and services with the most up-to-date information, codes, descriptors, intent and use, AMA and ACC Coding and Nomenclature Committee guidelines, coding tips, keyword definitions and reimbursement guidance.
- Procedural and anatomical illustrations. Gain a better understanding of the interventional procedures referenced by the codes with a visual link between the instructional content and code descriptions.
- Description of Services and case examples. Learn through typical, real-world cases of procedural situations. This comprehensive and powerful tool will assist in the selection of appropriate codes when reporting procedures and services.
- Exclusive references from trusted sources. Access to CPT® Assistant, CPT® Changes: An Insider’s View and Clinical Examples in Radiology offer in-depth, relevant guidance on specific procedures and services.
- Reference numerous, detailed appendices. Explanation of Modifiers, Understanding Third-Party Reimbursement, Medicare payer specific information Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Cardiovascular-related CPT codes with professional and technical components, Medicare Administrative Contractors and more.
The 2015 Express Reference Card for Cardiology, co-published by the ACCF and AMA, provides a quick glance for the 2015 codes for Cardiology. The Coding Card is a handy tool to keep in each office for a quick coding reference.
60-Day Risk-Free Return Policy
ACC guarantees its educational products. If you are dissatisfied with your product within 60 days of purchase, you may return the product at your expense.
Please contact our Resource Center (toll-free 800-253-4636, x5603; direct dial 202-375-6000, x5603; email email@example.com) for return instructions. Please note that if you have already claimed CME, CE and/or MOC credit for the product, you will not be eligible for a refund.