Arrhythmias are abnormal or irregular cardiac rhythms that can have a variety of causes, symptoms, and treatments. Access educational activities that offer CME, CE and/or MOC credit which provide physicians, nurses, and other medical professionals a better understanding of the use of guidelines in a clinical setting.
- 2016 ACC/AHA Clinical Performance and Quality Measures for Adults With Atrial Fibrillation or Atrial Flutter
- 2016 AHA/ACC Clinical Performance and Quality Measures for Prevention of Sudden Cardiac Death
Certified Patient Case
- Asymptomatic Patient Presents with Family History of SCD
- Stroke Prevention in Patients With Nonvalvular AFib and CAD
- Patient Presents with Cardiac Arrest and is Considered for an Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator