Heart Failure (HF) is a complex clinical syndrome that results from any structural or functional impairment of ventricular filling or ejection of blood. Access educational activities that offer CME, CE and/or MOC credit which provide physicians, nurses, and other medical professionals a better understanding of the use of guidelines in a clinical setting.
- 2016 ACC/AHA/HFSA Focused Update on New Pharmacological Therapy for Heart Failure: An Update of the 2013 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the Management of Heart Failure
- 2013 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the Management of Heart Failure
Certified Patient Case
- Guideline Education: Newly Diagnosed Heart Failure
- Guideline Education: Heart Failure Case Study on a Patient with Reduced Ejection Fraction
- Guideline Education: Heart Failure with Reduced Ejection Fraction (HFrEF)
- Guideline Education: Use of Ivabradine in Heart Failure Patients