Heart Failure (HF) is a complex clinical syndrome that results from any structural or functional impairment of ventricular filling or ejection of blood. Access educational activities that offer CME, CE and/or MOC credit which provide physicians, nurses, and other medical professionals a better understanding of the use of guidelines in a clinical setting.
- 2017 ACC/AHA/HFSA Focused Update of the 2013 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the Management of Heart Failure
- 2013 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the Management of Heart Failure
Certified Patient Cases
- Guideline Education: Use of Ivabradine in Heart Failure Patients
- Biomarkers for Heart Failure Prevention and Risk Stratification
- Medical Therapy for Heart Failure with Preserved Ejection Fraction