Below you can access educational activities that offer CME, CE and/or MOC credit which provide physicians, nurses, and other medical professionals a better understanding of the use of guidelines in a clinical setting.
- 2013 ACC/AHA Guideline on the Treatment of Blood Cholesterol to Reduce Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Risk in Adults
- 2013 AHA/ACC Guideline on Lifestyle Management to Reduce Cardiovascular Risk
- 2013 ACC/AHA Guideline on the Assessment of Cardiovascular Risk
- 2017 ACC/AHA/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/AGS/APhA/ASH/ASPC/NMA/PCNA Guideline for the Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Management of High Blood Pressure in Adults
- 2017 Focused Update of the 2016 ACC Expert Consensus Decision Pathway on the Role of Non-Statin Therapies for LDL-Cholesterol Lowering in the Management of Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease Risk