These guidelines are intended to apply to adult patients with stable known or suspected IHD, including new-onset chest pain (i.e., low-risk unstable angina [UA]), or to adult patients with stable pain syndromes. Access educational activities that offer CME, CE and/or MOC credit which provide physicians, nurses, and other medical professionals a better understanding of the use of guidelines in a clinical setting.
- 2014 ACC/AHA/AATS/PCNA/SCAI/STS Focused Update of the Guideline for the Diagnosis and Management of Patients With Stable Ischemic Heart Disease
MOC Part II Module
Certified Patient Cases
- Case Study on Risk Assessment and the Role of Coronary Artery Calcium
- Case Study on Revascuarlization
- Guideline Education: Angiography and Revascularization in Stable Ischemic Heart Disease
Video Resource: Evidence Talks!
- The SIHD Guidelines: Only 1 Small Step to Improve Healthcare
John Spertus, MD, MPH