If you have encountered an issue you don't see here, or you would like to provide additional information or comments, we welcome your feedback. Contact the ACC Resource Center at 202-375-6000 or email@example.com. The Resource Center is available from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday to assist you.
- My Library
- Non-members will not see My Library in the My ACC dropdown menu. Non-members must access My Library directly: http://www.acc.org/my-acc/my-library. Tip: This link is the top search result for the search "My Library".
- Account registration via tablet devices: Users attempting to register for an ACC.org account using an iPad or other tablet device may be unable to complete the registration process. Please register using a desktop or laptop computer.
- Dues: online payments
- The online payment system may not be supported by all mobile or tablet browsers. If you experience difficulties, please try again on a desktop or laptop computer.
- Members who registered for ACC.org through an ACC Partner organization will not be able to pay dues online. Affected users should contact the Resource Center to handle their dues renewal.
- CardioSource Plus
Institutional users accessing through EZProxy or other proxy providers may see a "system error" when attempting to log in. Our technical support group can provide you with a workaround. Technical support for ACC products is available Monday-Friday, 7:00 am to 1:00 am, and Saturday-Sunday, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm (Eastern). You may contact our technical support team by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at either 800-461-3994 or 617-746-2985.
- RNI Performance Improvement Module
Please log in to ACC.org before opening the RNI Performance Improvement Module. If you are not logged, you will receive an error message.
- Anti-forgery message after login
This may be due to a conflict from a previous login on acc.org. Users can clear the browser cache to resolve this issue.
- Video Presentations in Educational Activities
When starting some video presentations in ACC educational activities, you may see a prompt to authenticate even if you are already logged in to ACC.org. Do nothing and the system will connect you to the video platform in 10-15 seconds. After this initial connection, other videos in the educational activity will load without the interstitial authentication message.
- ACC.org is not optimized for IE 8 or older versions of Internet Explorer.
- Internet Explorer users may notice images missing from the page after login.
- Recommended browsers: Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.
For users of Safari, Mediasite videos may not load. The Silverlight plug in gets blocked by Safari's default settings — it needs to be set for "always allow" to ensure the Silverlight Plug-in for Mediasite will run. Steps:
- Go to the Meeting on Demand (or other educational activity with a MediaSite video) and attempt to open video again in Safari.
- Go to Safari —> Preferences.
- Go to the Security window.
- You should see something like the screenshot below. Change "acc.mediasite.com" to "allow always" (By default it may be only say "allow".)
- Close out of the current educational activity session, then log in to ACC.org and try the video again. It will now prompt you to install a “Silverlight plugin”. Install the plugin, and the videos should work going forward.
We apologize for any impacts these issues have on your web experience. We are working to resolve them as quickly as possible. For additional information or support, please contact the Resource Center at email@example.com. Thank you for visiting ACC.org.