How can I retrieve my forgotten username or password?
- Click on the “I forgot my username” or “I forgot my password” link on the log in page.
- Enter the email address associated with your account
- An email will be sent to you with retrieval instructions. If you do not receive an email shortly, check your junk mail folder. To ensure the password reset email does not end up in your junk folder, you can do the following:
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to the safe list (sometimes called approved sender or whitelist) in your email program
- Submit your “forgot password” request
- If you need help, the ACC Resource Center is available from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday 202-375-6000 or email@example.com.
How can I change my ACC.org username, email address or password?
- Log into ACC.org.
- Click on the “My ACC” button in the blue navigation bar and select “My Profile.”
- Scroll to the bottom and click on “Account Preferences” to expand the section. Within the “My Profile” section, you can select “edit” to manage your email address or password.
- To change your username, you will need to contact the ACC Resource Center at 202-375-6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.