Applying for Fellowship is EASY and your annual dues will not increase when you advance. The FACC designation will signal to your colleagues and patients alike that you’re dedicated to providing only the best cardiovascular care.
Here’s how to apply:
- Download the application here and complete it in full to avoid delay. Attach any documentation as necessary and be sure to sign the application. (link the download the application here to the application attached to my email)
- Submit TWO sponsorship letters from current FACC members. These letters must meet certain requirements; click here to read those requirements.
- Send it to us before October 1 to the following address. If your current dues are up-to-date, no payment is needed!
ATTN: Membership Services
2400 N Street, NW
Washington, DC 20037
Not sure if your membership is up-to-date? An updated membership is required in order to process your application. Call or email us if you’re unsure of your status at email@example.com or 202-375-6000, ext. 5603.
*NOTE: Waiver of $150 application fee applies only to applications received between July 14, 2014 and October 1, 2014 from those applicants who graduated training in 2012 or 2013. Offer not valid for applications received before July 14.
Learn more about the benefits of membership by clicking here.
Sponsorship Letter Requirements:
- Your two sponsorship letters should be from current Fellows of the ACC and act as a letter of recommendation, speaking to why you exemplify what it means to be a Fellow.
- You should request letters from Fellows who have reviewed your application and who are well-acquainted with your current professional activities.
- At least one sponsor must be from your geographic area of professional activity, however, only one sponsor can be from a partner or colleague who works in your office.
- You may have a sponsor from your training program, however, both letters cannot come from a Fellow in your training program.
- Your relatives may not act as a sponsor.
- The letter should be on your sponsor's business letterhead, original in content and signed by the sponsor.