We're excited you've chosen to join us for NCDR.18 in Orlando! It's a unique opportunity for you to network with over 1,700 registry and quality professionals, physicians, and practice administrators.
The best part? Your skill-building doesn't have to end after a few days in Florida. You can get year-round access to resources and tools to help you improve your practice and save in the process.
Nurse practitioners, registered nurses, physician assistants and other members of the Cardiovascular (CV) Team* who join the ACC on-site can become members for only $75 45% off the usual price. Use code NCDR2018.
Is most your time spent in cardiovascular management? CV managers** or those without a clinical degree can also save! Join for only $125 for the first year of membership. Just reference promo code NCDR18SAVE.
When you join the ACC, you gain a powerful advocate for your interests. You also get access to tools and resources worth thousands each year. Join today to:
- Optimize your practice with practice improvement toolkits and resources and quality improvement initiatives
- Grow professionally with 300+ free educational opportunities and 60+ free webinars covering all areas of practice, including QPP implementation
- Connect with peers and develop your leadership skills through participation in the CV Team and CV Management Member Sections
- Receive deep discounts on the ACC's leading digital products and live courses including CV Summit and the Annual Scientific Session
- Stay up-to-date on the latest practice information and policy changes with eNewsletters and alerts
Visit the ACC booth at NCDR.18 to learn more!
*CV Team member designations include: CNS, NP, RN, PA, PharmD, RCCS, RCIS, RVS, RVT, RCES, RCS, RDCS, EPC, OT, PT, CP, CSW, RD.
**Those engaged in the management of cardiovascular practice or who are members of the cardiovascular service line. For those engaged solely in Health Information Technology, click here to join.