Navigate Your Training and Early Career with the FIT/Early Career Section Webinar Series
This monthly series of webinars jointly sponsored by the FIT and Early Career Section will arm you with strategies you need to succeed in your training and beyond. Touching on topics you care about from practice management and growth, to finances and to getting ahead, you're sure to find a topic that offers solutions relevant to you.
Live webinars are held monthly, and recordings of past webinars are always available on demand.
- How to Make the Most of ACC.17 Scientific Session | Register Now!
Available On Demand:
- Career Focus Part 3: Careers in Entrepreneurship and Industry As a Cardiologist: An Insider’s Perspective | Watch on Demand
- Social Media and Brand Management | Watch on Demand
- Career Focus Series Part 2: Finding the Right Integrated or Private Practice Job | Watch on Demand
- Career Focus Series Part 1: Finding the Ideal Academic Job | Watch on Demand
- The Business Side of Cardiology: Coding and Documentation | Watch on Demand | Key Takeaways/Resources [PDF]
- What to Expect at the 2016 ACC Legislative Conference | Watch on Demand | Key Takeaways/Resources [PDF]
- How to Transition from Fellowship to Your First Job | Watch on Demand | Key Takeaways/Resources [PDF]
- Financial Planning: Demystifying Disability and Life Insurance | Watch on Demand | Key Takeaways/Resources [PDF]
- Three Essential Lessons for Career (Investment) Success | Watch On Demand