CVT State Liaisons serve as the state/local representative for the Cardiovascular Team Community of ACC. Working under the purview of the Cardiovascular Team Section Leadership Council, CVT State Liaisons promote membership to non-members. Liaisons work closely with their Chapter Governors and Executives to identify opportunities for expanding cardiovascular team member’s participation and roles within the chapter. The CV Team State Liaison Work Group serves as a conduit for identifying the next generation of leaders – within ACC National and the Cardiovascular Team Section.
CVT State Liaisons are elected to serve three (3) year terms. To learn more about the CVT State Liaison Work Group, please contact the staff liaison, Kelli Bohannon at email@example.com.
Roles and Responsibilities of CVT Liaisons
- Advocate for CV Team-specific benefits at the chapter level, including:
- Advocate for reduced chapter meeting registration fees for CV Team members.
- Advocate for the addition of CV Team representatives to relevant chapter committees, councils or task forces.
- Encourage your chapter to plan/host a reception/recruitment event for CV Team Members during your annual chapter meeting.
- Advocate for the inclusion of CE credits for your annual chapter meeting (if they are not already offered).