Thank You for All You Do
National Nurses Week ran from May 6 – 12 this year, but the American College of Cardiology (ACC) is so grateful for the role nurses like you play in transforming cardiovascular care and improving heart health that we're showing our appreciation the entire month of May—and beyond.
Our Special Offer to You
Through June 15, pay only $85 to join the ACC—almost 40% off the usual price. Use code ThnkNurses on your application to save on 2017 membership.
Better still? We're waiving the requirements for a sponsorship letter and a copy of your practicing license.
Your Future Member Benefits
As a member of the ACC, you get access to tools and resources designed to help you adapt to a changing health care environment and pursue the highest level of care for your patients.
Join today to:
- Access 300+ free educational opportunities online that will help you identify and fill gaps in your knowledge
- Network and hone your leadership skills by participating in 16+ Member Sections focused on your specialty, including a Cardiovascular Team Section
- Improve patient care through NCDR data registries, as well as the CardioSmart patient education website
- Access guidelines, clinical documents and point-of-care tools on ACC.org
- Stay up-to-date on the latest science with online access to all six JACC Journals
- Take advantage of deep discounts on leading ACC educational products and live courses, including the Annual Scientific Session
The ACC has long recognized that improving patient outcomes requires the expertise of every member of the cardiovascular team, and has advocated for greater recognition of and autonomy for nurses and other CV Team members.
Join our global network of over 52,000 cardiovascular professionals and help us transform care—and see the benefits for your own career.