Welcome to the home of the American College of Cardiology (ACC) Chile Chapter.
The Chilean Society of Cardiology and Cardiovascular Surgery was founded in 1947 and since the it organizes annual meetings with numerous international speakers. Chilean Chapter of the ACC was accepted in November, 2011, being its first Governor Edgardo Escobar MD,FACC. The chapter has 37 Fellows/IA and it has organized Postgraduate Courses and Symposium in every national meeting since its inception, and participated in the first joint symposium with the ACC during the 2013 ACC meeting.
- October 2012- Postgraduate Seminar on Coronary Heart Disease and Cardiac Failure
- October 2012- Joint ACC/Chilean Society of Cardiology Session at TCT.12
- December 2012- 2nd Joint ACC/ Chilean Society of Cardiology at the Soceity’s annual congress
- March 2013- ACC/ ACC Chile Chapter joint symposium at ACC.13 in San Francisco
- July 2013- Official Annual Course
Alfredo Barros Errázuriz 1954, oficinas 1601
Tel: + 56 269 0076
Fax: +56 269 0207
|American College of Cardiology (ACC) Chile Chapter Launch|