Applications are welcome on a rolling basis!
Before you begin the online application, be sure you have the following ready:
- Two letters of sponsorship from current FACCs
- Your bibliography should outline your publications in peer-reviewed journals indexed in PubMed or Scopus.
- Copy of medical diploma or certificate, translated to English if received from an institution outside the US
- Copy of diploma if you have a PhD
- An employment verification letter
Applicants are required to submit two letters of sponsorship from current FACCs.
Sponsorship Letter Requirements:
- Letters must be included with your application
- Letters must be on the sponsor's business letterhead, dated and signed by the sponsor
- Letters should detail your accomplishments of distinction, such as hospital, medical society or educational leadership
- Letters should be original in content—substantially identical letters will be rejected
- Sponsors must be current FACCs
- Sponsors must be well acquainted with your current professional activities
- At least one sponsor must be from your geographic area of professional activity
- Only one sponsor can be from a partner or colleague that works in your office
- Only one sponsor can be from your training program
- Your relatives may not sponsor you
In order for your application to be evaluated fairly, please organize your bibliography using the following format; otherwise, your application will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed.
Do not send reprints of articles, abstracts, etc.
- List your publications precisely as published with:
- Title of Article
- Name of Journal (including Volume, Page and Date)
- List and number the following publication types in separate categories as follows:
- Published papers in peer-reviewed journals indexed in PubMed or Scopus
- Textbook chapters, invited articles and reviews
- Published abstracts