The 2017 ACC Legislative Conference, taking place Sept. 10 – 12, in Washington, DC, will feature educational sessions on the hot button issues impacting cardiovascular professionals and patients, arming the entire cardiovascular care team with the information and tools necessary to effect change on both the state and national level.
ACC Political Action Committee Dinner and Reception
The conference will kick-off with a special reception and dinner on the evening of Sept. 10, hosted by the ACC Political Action Committee featuring political analyst and best-selling author Nicolle Wallace. For more information, or to RSVP and purchase your ticket for the dinner or reception, email Lucas Sanders or call 202-375-6397.
Access 2017 Legislative Conference Materials:
- 2017 Legislative Conference Agenda
- 2017 Legislative Conference Talking Points
- 2017 Legislative Conference Speaker Biographies
Get full coverage of the 2017 Legislative Conference:
- Follow @Cardiology and #ACCLegConf on Twitter
- Check out ACC's Facebook page for photos and conference highlights
- Read about advocacy hot topics and action on Capitol Hill on ACC.org