Meet your ABIM Board exam learning needs as a Fellow in Training (FIT)!
Make the best possible investment in your future! Let ACC provide you with the tools and knowledge necessary to analyze Board-style questions and prepare for the Cardiovascular Board Exam!
Training Directors should nominate one FIT from their institution. Each candidate will need to submit the following materials by July 15, 2016.
- Nomination letter
- One personal letter from the candidate explaining why they feel they should be awarded the scholarship
- Curriculum vitae
Eligibility and Target Audience
Candidates must be a FIT and meet the below requirements:
- Eligible to sit for the board exam in 2016
- Rank in the top 10% of their Fellowship program
- Published a minimum of 2 articles
- Actively involved in research – Please provide research involvement
- Actively involved with ACC – Please provide details on involvement
Selection Criteria and Process:
The Course Directors will review all nominations and make final selections of scholarship recipients. All scholarship nominees will be notified of award status no later than August 1, 2016. All nominees not selected to receive a scholarship will receive a $50 discount off the early bird registration rate of course tuition.
How to Submit Nominations:
Address written nomination letters to attention of the Course Directors. Scan and submit nominations and supporting materials to:
- Cardiovascular Board Review Course: Laurie Bertoncini, Course Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, mail a hard copy of all materials to:
45 Atwater Road
Chadds Ford, PA, 19317
For more information regarding the Cardiovascular Board Review Course, contact Laurie Bertoncini at 610-361-9720 or email@example.com.
ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITIES TO ATTEND AT REDUCED COST
- Register 2 FITs at the same time and each FIT receives 25% off the original registration rate!
- FREE access to the 2015 Meeting on Demand™ (MOD) Program. This full capture of the 2015 live course features slides synchronized with accompanying audio plus interactive questions.
- Meet and mingle with the faculty during a private FIT reception
- Exam-oriented lectures and case-based reviews delivered by expert faculty members from top-notch institutions across the country
- Syllabus materials offered in full color syllabus, plus access to all final course presentation materials on the course website
- Online access to over 300 simulation exam questions
- An audience response system so participants can compare answers with peers and faculty experts
Register today for the course to receive all of these benefits. Click on the Registration tab to view registration rates and information on how to register 2 FITs at the special reduced rate!