Join the BioButton Initiative - Exclusively for ACC Members
The ACC and BioIntelliSense have formed a strategic collaboration to combine ACC's clinical expertise with BioIntelliSense's multi-parameter monitoring to make remote cardiac care scalable, reliable, and cost effective. To support cutting edge technological advances in improving patient care, the collaboration is excited to offer Innovation Section members with the unique opportunity to evaluate the BioIntelliSense BioButton® device.
The BioIntelliSense BioButton® is a wearable medical device that supports a range of health screening and RPM use cases. Those who register to participate in this initiative will be entered to win a $250 Amazon gift card upon completion of the survey and the 7-day demo period.
Who is eligible to participate?
The BioButton® Demo Opportunity is available to the first 250 registrants.
What is expected?
- Register and complete a short survey on remote patient monitoring
- Download the BioMobile™ app (iOS/Android) once you receive the BioButton and pair with the BioButton medical-grade wearable device
- Wear the BioButton for seven (7) days
- Review your skin temperature, heart rate at rest, respiratory rate at rest trending results in the BioMobile application
- Receive a personal report via BioReport by secure email daily
Complete a survey after the demo period to provide user experience feedback
If you have any questions about the program or your participation in the initiative, please reach out to Eshane Wang at email@example.com.