Prevention-Focused Sessions at ACC.17
Only at ACC.17 will you have the opportunity to learn everything you need to address the evolving world of cardiovascular medicine and achieve success in your profession. Mark your calendar for the All-Sections Meeting and Reception on Saturday, March 18 from 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. at the Marriott Marquis. Also, be sure to check out these sessions on prevention:
- Session 604: Change is Good! Lifestyle Strategies in the Patient with ASCVD and Diabetes, March 17 at 8:00 a.m., Room 209C
- Session 660: Hypertension: Evolving Evidence, Changing Guidelines, March 18 at 8:00 a.m., Ballroom B
- Session 678: Great Debates in Preventive Cardiology, March 18 at 10:45 a.m., Ballroom B
- Session 1604: Breakthrough Therapies: Your Role in Protecting the Heart of Your Patients with Diabetes, March 18 at 6:00 p.m., Ballroom C
- Session 777: Lifestyle Changes to Reduce Cardiovascular Risk, March 19 at 2:00 p.m., Room 147A
Plan your program with the online Program Planner, or download the ACC.17 App.