The ACC's Guideline Clinical App is the mobile home of clinical guideline content and tools for clinicians caring for patients with cardiovascular disease. The App brings the guidelines closer to the busy clinician through condensed, interactive formats on a mobile platform.
- Clinicians can access guideline recommendations, "Top Ten Take Home Messages," and tools such as risk score calculators and algorithms.
- Guidelines are organized on the home page according to learning pathways.
- Access the latest ACC news stories through the "News" feature.
- Customize the app by using the bookmark, note-taking, and shareable PDF features.
The App is available for free in the Apple or Google Play app stores. Use the links below from your mobile device to download the App.
The App is updated periodically throughout the year. App updates may occur automatically or manually, in the same manner which other apps update on your mobile device. If you are having trouble updating your app to view the newest guideline content, try opening the app while your device is connected to a Wi-fi network. The ACC Guideline App currently offers content for the following guidelines:
We want to hear from you!
Help the ACC find new and better ways to deliver guideline content to clinicians. Share your feedback:
- Click here to complete a feedback survey
- Leave comments on the App's Apple or Google Play page