The ACC's Guideline Clinical App is the mobile home of clinical guideline content and tools for clinicians caring for patients with cardiovascular disease. The App brings the guidelines closer to the busy clinician through condensed, interactive formats on a mobile platform. Clinicians can access guideline recommendations, "Top Ten Take Home Messages," and tools such as risk scores, calculators and algorithms. Customize the App by using the bookmark, note-taking, and shareable PDF features.
- Guidelines are now organized according to learning pathways on the home page
- Access the latest ACC news stories through the "News" feature
- Updated app design
- Newly added in 2020: Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Guideline and Valvular Heart Disease Guideline
The App is available for free in the iTunes (iPhone, iPad) and Google Play (Galaxy, Nexus, other Android devices) app stores. Use the links below from your mobile device to download the App.
The App is updated periodically throughout the year. If you are having trouble updating your app to view the newest guideline content, try opening the app while your device is connected to a Wifi network. The ACC Guideline App currently offers content for the following guidelines:
We want to hear from you!
Help the ACC find new and better ways to deliver guideline content to clinicians. Share your feedback:
- Click here to complete a feedback survey
- Leave comments on the App's iTunes or Google Play page