ACC's Legislative Conference 2021 – All Virtual
ACC's Virtual Legislative Conference 2021 will take place Oct. 3-5 as an all-virtual event. Take advantage of opportunities to hear from ACC leaders, staff and other experts on health policy issues impacting the cardiology on Monday, Oct. 4, and participate in virtual visits with members of Congress and their staff on Tuesday, Oct. 5. In addition, don't miss a legislative-themed Coffee With the ACC President on Saturday and ACC HeartPAC event featuring Olympic gymnast Dominique Dawes on Sunday. Contact Meg Novak (firstname.lastname@example.org) for additional details on the HeartPAC event.
Check out highlights from ACC's 2020 Legislative Conference here.
Information For Virtual Hill Day
Be prepared to participate in the virtual Hill Day on Tuesday, Oct. 5, and meet with members of Congress and their staff to discuss health policy issues. Visit the links below for FAQs and instructions to access the virtual platform.
- Advocacy Associates (our Hill Day meeting team) Webinar: This will show screen shots on how to navigate the platform we will use for the Hill Day visits - (Coming Soon!)
- Advocacy Associates Slide Deck Only
- FAQ from Advocacy Associates
- Advocacy 101 with ACC's Congressional Affairs Team - (Coming Soon!)
- Mock Lobbying Video Best Practices for Hill Day - (Coming Soon!)
- Virtual Hill Day Preparation Activities for Legislative Conference 2021