What Volunteer Opportunities Exist Within the ACC?
Volunteer opportunities are divided into five groups: Advocacy, Communication, Education, Science and Networking.
- Communications – Generate discussion among the ACC community by writing content for newsletters or becoming a Member Hub influencer.
- Networking – Meet other ACC members in through events such as mentorship, live courses and Chapter meetings.
- Advocacy – Help the ACC advocate on behalf of cardiology through opportunities such as letter signing and visits to Capitol Hill.
- Education – Share your knowledge and experience with other ACC members by participating in a podcast, being webinar presenter, etc.
- Science – Participate in review of guidelines and expert consensus statements and be the first to try out new apps.