Top 5 Most Read JACC: CardioOncology Papers; Recent Video Interview on AL Amyloid Paper
Among the range of topics and formats featured in the first issue of JACC: CardioOncology, the top five most downloaded articles include:
- AL Amyloidosis for the Cardiologist and Oncologist: Epidemiology, Diagnosis, and Management
- Safety of Continuing Trastuzumab Despite Mild Cardiotoxicity A Phase I Trial
- Efficacy of Neurohormonal Therapies in Preventing Cardiotoxicity in Patients With Cancer Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Efficacy of Dexrazoxane in Preventing Anthracycline Cardiotoxicity in Breast Cancer
- Birth and Maturation of Cardio-Oncology
Also, watch a recent video interview with Editor-in-Chief Bonnie Ky, MD, MSCE, FACC, and Associate Editor Ronald Witteles, MD, FACC, as they discuss the journal's goal to serve as the home for all amyloid research. Sign up for Editorial Alert emails to be notified when the journal's second issue publishes online at JACC.org/CardioOncology this December.