The ACC is committed to improving cardiovascular health around the world through collaboration, knowledge exchange, and resource sharing. ACC's commitment to improving global cardiovascular health is driven through targeted, localized initiatives, in partnership with leading cardiovascular societies and key opinion leaders around the world.
Through alignment of a shared mission to advance cardiovascular care and improve patient lives across the globe, Industry Partners play a critical role in the execution of these initiatives via a variety of flexible and customized sponsorship opportunities.
Education initiatives include:
- Content Licensing: ACC offers an abundance of educational content that may be licensed to end users in your market, with translation services included if needed. Licenses are available for:
- Our award-winning Self-Assessment Programs (ACCSAP, CathSAP, EchoSAP);
- Best of ACC.21 - Bring the best of ACC's Annual Scientific Session to your country.
- Educational resources delivered through ACC.org i.e. blog updates interactive patient cases, ECGs of the month etc.;
- Regional Conference presentations.
- Live Programs: ACC has vast experience designing and delivering customized live education to global audiences. Education may be presented in-person through ACC faculty, digitally, or through a hybrid approach in order to meet the needs of clinicians in the target country or region and advance evidence-based care for cardiovascular disease.
- Regional Conference Sponsorship: A series of international ACC Annual Conferences in Latin America, the Middle East, and Asia offer the latest ACC cardiovascular education and clinical insights, localized for each region. We keep the unique perspective of each region's clinical practice in mind while offering education through interactive discussions as well as clinical knowledge and skills assessment.
Interested in learning more? Please fill out the following information and an ACC representative will get back to you shortly: