We invite you to collaborate with us toward shared goals and strategies for improving cardiovascular health through education, quality improvement and research.
Join us as a member of the ACC Industry Advisory Forum (ACC IAF) and your organization will have a front-row seat to discussions on topics of mutual interest and importance impacting the cardiovascular healthcare environment today.
This group of industry participants committed to advancing cardiovascular healthcare will play a vital role in promoting and enhancing professional collaboration and communication between ACC leadership and the general corporate community to further mutual objectives and strategies to improve cardiovascular health.
Industry Advisory Forum Recognition
Be recognized within national and international healthcare communities as a supporter of the ACC
- Company name and logo listed on ACC.org/IAF with direct link to partner’s homepage
- ACC IAF ribbon on the two representative name badges at ACC Annual Congress identifying your company as a participant of ACC IAF
- Company name listed in marketing, press materials, meeting pre-program announcement, “welcome” sign at registration area for each IAF event
- Company name and logo listed in IAF communications with direct link to partner’s page, where applicable
- NEW! Any industry partner organization joining in 2018 or 2019 will be acknowledged as a “founding member”
- NEW! First-year industry partners acknowledged as “New IAF member”
- NEW! Five-year member recognition provided to industry partners who have been members for 5 years acknowledging continuous support and intellectual contribution
- Ongoing information about ACC public policy, advocacy and strategic priorities including but not limited to:
- The overall ACC 2019-2023 strategic plan
- Public policy and advocacy agenda
- Physician and CV care team education initiatives
- Patient education and empowerment efforts
- Initiatives for FITs and Early Career physicians
- Quality improvement programs
- ACC innovation activities
Participate in ACC IAF Meetings (2 per year)
- Two invitations to attend ACC Annual Industry Advisory Forum Roundtable Summit
- Collaborate with ACC member leaders toward advancing shared goals and strategies
Tools and Resources
$25,000 per year
Join Us & Learn More
To discuss your participation, contact Kelly Olsson, Associate Director, Strategic Partnerships at 202-375-6143 or email@example.com.