We invite you to collaborate with us toward shared goals and strategies for improving cardiovascular health through education, quality improvement and research.
Join us as a member of the ACC Industry Advisory Forum (ACC IAF) and your organization will have a front-row seat to discussions on topics of mutual interest and importance impacting the cardiovascular healthcare environment today.
This group of industry participants committed to advancing cardiovascular healthcare will play a vital role in promoting and enhancing professional collaboration and communication between ACC leadership and the general corporate community to further mutual objectives and strategies to improve cardiovascular health.
Industry Advisory Forum Recognition
Be recognized within national and international health care communities as a supporter of the ACC
- Company name and logo listed on ACC website with direct link to partner's homepage
- Company recognition at ACC's Annual Scientific Session identifying your company as a participant of ACC IAF
- Company name listed in marketing, press materials, meeting pre-program announcement, "welcome" sign at registration area for each event
- Company name and logo listed in IAF communications with direct link to partner's page, where applicable
- First-year industry partners acknowledged as "New IAF member"
- Industry partners who have been IAF members for five years will be recognized for their continuous support and intellectual contributions
- Ongoing information about ACC public policy, advocacy and strategic priorities including but not limited to:
- The overall ACC 2019-2023 strategic plan
- Public policy and advocacy agenda
- Diversity, inclusion and health equity priorities
- Physician and CV care team education initiatives
- Patient education and empowerment efforts
- Initiatives for FITs and Early Career clinicians
- Quality improvement programs
- ACC innovation activities
Participate in ACC IAF Meetings (Two Per Year)
- Two invitations to attend ACC's biannual IAF meetings
- Collaborate with ACC member leaders toward advancing shared goals and strategies
Tools and Resources
$25,000 per year
Join Us & Learn More
To discuss your participation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.