If you have educational material or ideas that you wish to highlight on the Fellowship Program Tools and Resources Page, please email email@example.com.
Up-to-date documents related to accreditation of Cardiovascular Fellowship training programs including the COCATS 4 recommendations, 2020 ACGME Milestones, and ACC program requirements.
Core Cardiovascular Training Statement (COCATS)
COCATS outlines ACC’s recommended training requirements for adult cardiovascular medicine fellowship programs. Each COCATS Task Force Report covers a specific field of competency in cardiovascular disease, includes curricular content (milestones) within each domain, and lists potential evaluation tools.
- Ambulatory, Consultative, and Longitudinal Care
- Preventive Cardiovascular Medicine
- ECG/Ambulatory ECG, and Exercise Testing
- Multimodality Imaging
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Computed Tomographic Imaging
- Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Vascular Medicine
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Arrhythmia Diagnosis and Management, Cardiac Pacing, and Electrophysiology
- Heart Failure
- Critical Care Cardiology
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Cardiovascular Research and Scholarly Activity
- Program Requirements
FACET Webinar Series