If you have educational material or ideas that you wish to highlight on the Fellowship Program Tools and Resources Page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shared resources and materials that can be used for fellowship education and didactics. This section includes high quality references, simulation examples, and summary documents for each major cardiology fellowship rotation that incorporate COCATS requirements and the ACGME milestones.
Teaching the Teacher
- Teaching in the Clinical Setting | Part 1
- Teaching in the Clinical Setting | Part 2
Simulation Cases for Cardiology Training
- AFib with RVR
- Anterior STEMI with Pulmonary Edema
- Anterior STEMI with Ventricular Arrhythmia
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Post Procedural Bleed
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Recent Inferior STEMI Resulting in Papillary Muscle Rupture
Rotation Specific Curriculum Documents