If you have educational material or ideas that you wish to highlight on the Fellowship Program Tools and Resources Page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Programmatic tools are collated here from shared experiences at previous ACC Program Directors' Symposiums, results from the annual Cardiology Program Directors survey, In Service Training Exam information among other resources that can benefit Program directors and graduate medical educators alike.
PDGME Section Webinar Series
- The Great Debate: Trendy vs. Traditional Teaching in CV Fellowship
- Shifting the Culture of Cardiology in Support of a Modern Workforce
- Beyond Mentoring: An Interactive Webinar on the Importance of Coaching and Sponsorship in Your Fellowship
- Virtual Education in Cardiology Fellowships
FACET Webinar Series
- FACET Recruitment Session
- Yes, We Can! Overcoming Adversity in CV Fellowship
- Fellow Wellness: Creating a Healthier Learning Environment
- How to Provide and Manage Effective Feedback Process to the Fellows
- ACGME Survey Results: What to do with them?
- FACET Annual Conference: Fundamental Session - Part 1
- FACET Annual Conference: Fundamental Session - Part 2
- Program Administrator Burnout: How, What, and Why?
- Improving Workplace Wellness for Program Administrators
- The Business Plan for Leadership: A Guide to Quality Improvement
- Administrators of Multiple Programs
- ACGME Updates: Overview of Self-Study and Milestones 2.0
- Gatekeepers R Us: A Toolbox for Pre-Crisis Planning
- ACC Annual Meeting Presentations
- CV Program Director Survey Results
- The American College of Cardiology In-Training Exam
2019 PD Summit Presentations