ACC’s certified “Train-the-Trainer” (TTT) Program
- Comprehensive educational program developed by US and Japanese cardiologists
- Program will reach thousands of doctors across Japan
- Provides a single curriculum taught in uniform way, so education is similar across Japan
- ACC and Japanese faculty first train a group of regional cardiology experts – you return to your respective cities in Japan and teach primary care physicians
Curriculum: covers latest techniques for detecting, diagnosing, and treating atrial fibrillation (AF), and preventing stroke in AF.
- AF disease education
- Risks associated with AF
- Detection and diagnosis of AF and complex arrhythmias
- Management of AF patients
- Management of stroke risk in AF patients
- Improving Presentation Skills Slides | PDF
- Japan AFib PCP Training Slides 20171228 | PPT
- AFib Stroke Animation | Video
- TEE of Left Atrial Thrombus | Video
Please note: You may identify yourself via the "Guest" fields, but there is no additional need to login to ACC.org in order to comment.